To honor the history of our hotel, we have created a hotel room named Heritage. Complete with timeless portraits throughout the years of this historical masterpiece. Established in 1903, The Branson Hotel has inspired many famous people. Harold Bell Wright stayed here while writing his famed novel, Shepard of the Hills. Let this room inspire you as the memories of the past merge with making current memories that will last you a lifetime. The room offers a warmth unlike any of our other rooms, rich in history and rich in taste.
Rich in history and taste, the Heritage Room, a 1 BD/1 BA on the first floor, is a refreshing modern stay in a historical venue. Built in 1903 to accommodate the Missouri Pacific Railroad expansion, The Branson Hotel is in the Downtown Historic District. Located at the western edge of downtown Branson, you can walk to shops and restaurants, or drive up the Strip for attractions, shows, and more shopping and dining. This is an Adults Only hotel!
- Queen size bed
- Attached private bathroom
- Mini fridge
- Flat screen TV
- Shampoo/conditioner/soap provided
- All cotton linens and towels provided. Towels refreshed every 3 days of your stay.
- PLEASE NOTE: Although this is a walk-in unit (no flight of stairs, but there may be a couple of steps), our units are not ADA compliant. The front door has a minimum opening of 30″. Neither the bedroom nor bathroom doors are ADA compliant. Unless seen in the unit pictures, no stabilizing handles have been installed in the bathrooms.
**FREE ACTIVITIES INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY!** As a thank you for staying with Dreams2Reality Vacations, you will receive one (1) complimentary admission to each of the six (6) participating local attractions (Silver Dollar City, White Water (seasonal), Dutton Family Theater, WonderWorks, Beyond the Lens, and Titanic Museum) every day of your stay! After you make your reservation, you will receive an email from Xplorie that will explain how it works and how to redeem your complimentary admissions. Tickets are available per day (including the day you arrive and the day you depart), but not per guest. Tickets are noncumulative and any unused tickets expire daily. [This is NOT a time share. Only valid for short term stays.]
Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG guest screening and booking verification. Please note that once you have booked, your welcome letter will include your SUPERHOG verification link. Please make sure this is completed prior to check-in.
- Guests: 1
- Amenities: All cotton linens and towels provided, Attached private bathroom, Flat screen TV, Mini fridge, Queen size bed, Satellite, Shampoo / conditioner / body wash, WIFI
Prices start at: $100 per night (+taxes and fees)